About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day Gifts

A Happy Mother's Day to Moms all around the world.  Even though Mistress isn't my Mom, i always buy Her a little something special.  She almost always says "I'm not your Mom, you didn't have to buy Me anything..."

So this year, i bought us both something...

Maybe we can wear these matching nightgowns to be this evenine :)

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

4 comments:

  1. Matching nighties Terri. How thoughtful of you! I don't think there is anything that screams femininity more than pretty nighties like these. Sleep well Terri.
    Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are very, very pretty nighties! It will be wonderful for you to get into bed with Mistress D, with you both dressed in these awesomely feminine nighties. Enjoy!

    Sissy Wife Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous terrie, you will both look fabulous in them.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh terrie, those are so feminine and pretty! If Miss Diane, does not care to wear hers, i will will it with you!
    Hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts