About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, May 31, 2021

The Jealous Sissy

Typically Diane's panties are a sexy black or other dark color.  As sexy and beautiful as She looks in them, they're not really the style or color I'd like to wear.

But there are other mornings like today, that Her panties make me jealous.

Have a happy holiday.

Love,

sissy terrieđź’‹

3 comments:

  1. Wow. They make me something ... but jealous isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do whatever She told me to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh terrie, those panties are just darling! I am not jealous at all over my Superior Wife's panties, they are very practical and boring (in my humble opinion) Mine are much more colorful, fun, and gay!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts