About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Fully Feminine

I usually dedicate Thursdays to beautiful women with fuller figures.  Today I want to share some stunning boudoir photos of such women.

Sexy and Sensual isn't a size.  

Whether viewed from the rear...

...or the front.

The side...



...or up nice and close, 

...there's plenty to appreciate.

Love,

sissy terrie 💓

2 comments:

  1. I love the last two photos. My wife is full figured. The lady leaning back with her legs raised is a pose that my wife takes when she wants a long gentle licking. And tose tits. They are my reward for a job well done. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a lucky gurl Mary. Thanks for the comment.

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts