About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, May 24, 2021

Remember when...

 ...bridal garters were mostly all the same?

These days a bride-to-be has a wide variety of choices for the traditional garter.  Maybe a simple white color that matches everything else?  But what about the "something borrowed, something blue..." advice?

Or maybe she can buy several and make her final decision on her wedding day...

However...more often than not, the sissy bride will opt for their favorite color...

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I’ll reveal another secret: I always wanted to gather with the girls at wedding receptions to have a chance to catch the garter...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts