About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Pretty Sissy Bows

Not asking you to pick a favorite here.  Just a collection of beautiful and ultra feminine lingerie that either prominently or subtly feature pretty bows.  But I'd love to hear your opinions...

This first one has plenty of femininity without the bows, but do you think adding four of them is a bit much?


 This floral print bra and panty set has twin satin pink bows on each piece.  I love its simplicity. 

This is definitely an ensemble assembled with a sissy in mind.  Do you think the front garters have bows also?

And finally, a bow that is absolutely breathtaking!  It has me wondering how it would look on a pair of my full cut panties...

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


5 comments:

  1. I like the small bows on my bras

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first bra...swoon! ALL of them are gorgeous!!! sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that first bra is SOOO cute! i think how it would make me feel to wear it all day, even under my boring boi clothes.

    But all of them are gorgeous. A collection any sissy would be proud to own and display to anyone.

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts