About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Panty Poll - Let's Rumba!!!

Before I get to this week's panty poll, I'd like to throw out an idea...

Since my panty polls tend to end up with lopsided results, I'm obviously lacking in selecting three panties that would make for a competitive race.  Each week there's always one panty or as in last week's case, a bra and panty set that stands out.  Last week's race was no different and admittedly I made a grave mistake by throwing in that last panty that had attached garters.  Seems like all of us just swooned over that one.

So my idea - If anyone has any trio of panties they'd like to see on the poll, just email them to me with either brief descriptions or a few words about each and I'll do my best to include them in one of the weekly polls.  Just a thought.

Okay...last week's landslide winner was # 3.  Both pieces of the bra and panty set were a bit unique, but I think the garter on the panty was the clincher!

This week's poll kind of falls into the more "sissy" or "sissy baby" panty category.  I know I have a few fans of that style :).  And in an attempt to make this week's decisions a bit more difficult, they're all similar in color, but each rumba panty features rows and rows of ruffles across the bottom.  So....

Let's rumba!!!

Panty #1

Panty # 2

Panty # 3

Are they too sissy?  Too babyish?

Would love to hear your thoughts.  Polling closes next Wednesday, May 26th, 2021 at 7 AM!

And as an extra treat, here's a real life rumba panty pose!

 

Love,

sissy terrie  👄




 


14 comments:

  1. Number 2 is my choice. That little rose won me over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 for me...all that shimmery satin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put me in #3....oops, I mean count me in for number 3!

    I'd happily wear any of them though.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm with Dani and pet for #3.... the shimmery satin plus the little white bow ...but just because a gurl's got to ask.. does it come in PINK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be an honor to wear any of these panties while doing my chores for Mistress. If She made me choose only one, I would choose number 1, but would hope She would allow me all three ... pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfair!!! You can’t make a sissy baby pick a favorite rhumba panty! But I have to go with #3 they look so precious

    ReplyDelete
  7. number 1 for me terrie, sheer and ruffle combo...v pretty

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 for me. The pretty bow and waistband swung it for me.
    Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 fo sure. But the real question is that your little bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  10. #1 fo sure. But the real question is that your little bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with most, any sissy would adore wearing any one of these pretty panties. But, number 3 has my vote! That slippery satin has me hooked.

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS... I too, would love to know if that is your pantied bottom? :)

      Delete
  12. oh terrie!
    I just adore all 3 pairs! It was tough for me between 1 and 3 Do I go sheer or satin, as it would be pure pleasure to be presented in either! My final choice is #1, I love the ruffles and the sheer nylon panty! I just know my little princess would have so much fun in them!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  13. Number 2 when I bend over doing the floors I love the little flower to show.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts