About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

D/s Rituals

In a pretty open and intimate conversation I had with a submissive sissy friend of mine I told her about a ritual that Diane has had in place for years.  Every night before She goes to sleep, I'm required to plant a kiss on Her ass.  Sometimes, the kiss is more intimate than other times but it happens every night.  My friend, whose wife is also a bit dominant but not quite as much as Diane is, shared with me that she suggested it to her wife and now she's kissing her wife's ass every morning.

There aren't too many better ways to start the day.

Our nightly ritual even takes place on those nights when Karl is staying over.  The kiss on Diane's ass might take place under vastly different circumstances.  I might have to drop to my knees behind Her while Karl's hands are fondling Her perfect ass.  He might even spread Her beautiful ass cheeks, lending helping hands so that I can complete my nightly duty.

Love,

sissy terrie 💕


2 comments:

  1. Rituals are important, and I believe it is a great honor and a privilege to kiss my Wife’s ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, what a wonderful ritual. I'm going to suggest something similar to Mistress K.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts