About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, May 7, 2021

Sexy in Her Strap-on

In Her most Dominant of moods, Mistress is likely to tell me to fetch Her strap-on harness and simply take charge.  Rarely does it come totally by surprise.  Having spent many years with Her, I can sense the buildup over a few days.  I do my best to "be ready."

What eventually plays out is what I consider to be the ultimate "role reversal" as we go through the "process."  Despite Her feminine beauty, charm and more, She's in full "Alpha" mode with Her girl cock firmly in place.  Dressed appropriately for what's about to transpire and already in a deep subspace, Her demeanor awakens my most beta and feminine of feelings.


Forgive me for sounding misogynistic, but from foreplay to finish, She uses me just as any man would enjoy his dutiful wife.

Love,

sissy terrie 💖

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. It's a beautiful thing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She only gives you what you deserve ... nothing more, nothing less ... and She takes what is Hers.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts