About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Panty Poll - With a Matching Bra

I did my best to make last week's panty poll competitive, with an array of pretty floral panties.  My best laid plans never came to fruition.  Last week's winner in a rout was....

I do have to admit that it was probably the prettiest panty, but I'm a sissy sucker for all types of flowers :)

This week's poll is slightly different.  We'll still be casting our votes for our favorite panties but the panties come with a matching bra, each of them completing a very flattering bra and panty set. And just to make things a little fairer I've tried to take color preferences out of the equation.  Each of the sets are a pretty shade of blue....

Panty # 1 - This dainty little number is paired with a bra that is covered with lace, matching the front panel of the panty.  Each piece has a pretty little bow to finish it off!


 Panty # 2 - Flowers with an artistic flair are featured on this baby blue tandem.  Both the panty and cups on the bra have a bit of black scalloped edging that is also finished off with matching bows.

Panty # 3 - This one has even more "extras" as the panty comes with a garter to attach to your favorite thigh highs.  Side panels of lace on the panty match the trimming of a very girly underwire bra.
 


There you have it.  Maybe pink will make a comeback next week!

Polling closes Wednesday May 19th at 7 AM!

Love,

sissy "bra & pantie princess" terrie 👄

16 comments:

  1. Didn't make this week any easier ;)

    i have to pick panty/bra #3. Such shiny satin on that panty with the sheer lace side panels is just beautiful! Wish i could see the rest of the bra, but the garter is what really sealed the deal for me. How great would it be to wear that set with some sheer stockings and maybe matching blue pumps?

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful and very feminine. I'm choosing number 2 because I like the paler shade of blue and the design of the pattern. It would look lovely under a sheer white blouse :)

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough choices this week....but I have to join Sierra in voting for #3. Satin will get me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 2 is my choice, but I could easily go with any of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 3 that set is so damn feminine and sexy. I want it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything with a garter wins for me do number 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 3 for me! Love everything about the set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like number 3 very pretty with garter's

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like number 3 very pretty with garter's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes. The feminine garters on # 3 seal the deal! However, I’ve had such flimsy garters break when wearing them for prolonged periods. They really are meant more for playtime. May not last through the rigors of bending and stretching while doing chores for Mistress, but great for bedroom wear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like another landslide Terrie! Le numero trois!

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always the rebel I like #2....I love the pale blue and black combo....and the bows....they're sure to show through any light summer top!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  13. Number3 for me too, can't resist suspenders!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like I'm the odd one out this week as I am choosing #1. Panty three is lovely but my wife has never given me permission to wear stockings. I am strictly a tights sissy, so #3 would be no good for me! And #1 is very pretty!
    Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was sure I wanted #1... then #2... but no, it has to be #3! sara elise

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts