About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, May 22, 2021

A Change in Their Marriage

Happy Saturday!

This morning I'm happy to publish another lovely story from my sissy girlfriend Nancy.   She's been featured on this blog before and several of you have asked when she would be writing again.  Well she's back with another multipart story that I'm sure you'll all enjoy!!!

                                          ****************************************

A Change in Their Marriage

Twenty years is a long time to keep secrets. Jim had wanted to tell Carla the truth many times. He’d started to tell her several times, had wanted to, but always got scared, worried that she’d get angry, that she wouldn’t understand. Then something happened that made it easier. She took control and did the asking.

They went away for a romantic weekend to celebrate their anniversary, left the kids with her parents. On the first night before they went out to dinner, she presented him with an elaborately wrapped box. He sat on the bed in their suite, opened it, and found two pairs of panties, identical in style with lace insets, somewhat sheer and two delicate bows a the waist.  He held them gingerly, saw that one was slightly larger than the other.



“Tonight, things change,” Carla said, “No more sneaking around wearing my panties.”

“But I,” Jim began.

“No more pretend, no more lying,” Carla said. She held up a hand, leaned in and kissed him on the lips, took the larger pair of panties, “You will wear these to dinner. The other pair are mine. At home I have a dozen everyday panties for you.”

“Carla…”

“You’re not that good at hiding, Jim. I’ve known for a long time. A woman knows if someone is in her panty drawer, in her hamper, wearing her panties, stretching them, soiling them. It’s okay. It really is. I’ve come to accept it. I just don’t want you sneaking around like a teenager. If you want to wear women’s panties, admit it.”

At dinner Jim had trouble finishing his steak. He drank two rum and Cokes and still his heart was pounding. His cock was semi-erect. Carla was wearing the shortest of short skirts and a blouse that showed off her ample cleavage. He couldn’t stop thinking about their matching panties and every time his cock twitched, the sensation of the nylon made him want to reach for his crotch.

Carla spoke more frankly than he’d ever known her to be, and she made little effort to keep their conversation quiet. “You’d best get used to wearing panties, Jim. From now on that’s all you’ll be wearing 365/24/7. Doctor’s appointments, fishing trips with the boys, doesn’t matter. You want panties, that’s all you’ll have. And there’ll be no more secrets.”

Jim blushed, but his cock twitched at the idea.


“I want you to say it out loud, Jim. Say it loud and clear or you can go up to the room and sleep on the couch: I like to wear women’s underwear and I want my wife to give me permission to wear panties.”
Jim looked around, took a big gulp of water, a deep breath, tried to look Carla in the eyes as best he could, “I like to wear women’s underwear. Please give me permission to wear panties.”


“Wear panties like a woman,” Carla added.

“Please give me permission to wear panties like a woman,” Jim said, his face as red as the checks on the gingham table cloth.


Carla spoke up much louder than Jim felt she needed to. “Yes, Jim, if you want to wear women’s panties, you have my permission.”

He closed his eyes, fought back tears. “Thank you.”


“I want to know this; have you been masturbating in my panties?” Carla asked, leaning forward, elbows on the table, her chin in her hands.

“I, ah, I, ah, sometimes…” Jim admitted.

“I thought so. That explains why sometimes you are not ready when I want it. That will stop, like now, like it’s done.” She leaned back, took a long sip from her Chardonnay. “No more wanking.”
“When we get up to the room, we’re going to play a little game of True Confessions. I’m going to allow you to lick my pussy while I interrogate you about what you fantasize about when you wear my panties, when you used to jerk off. There will be absolutely no fucking until I am entirely certain that there are no more secrets. Understand?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

(to be continued)

*****************************************

Whew!  I've already read this twice and I'm just as aroused in my Holy Trainer as I was the first time!

Read Part 2 next Saturday!

Love,

sissy terrie 💖



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well sub hub...you will have to! Hope you are well.

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Let me echo sub hub and add that I am "excited" to see Nancy back!

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sexy start, nicely written!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laci. I'm sure Nancy appreciates the feedback and I'm wondering what wonderful twists and turns are in part 2. Hope you are well...xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  4. I bet sissy wants to dress fully as a woman and be taking out shopping and to bed as a woman.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts