About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, May 3, 2021

Motivating Mondays

It was one of those days.  I had tons to do after being away with Mistress for a long weekend and I am proud to say I got all of it done and then some.  

 


Halfway through my to-do list (which included some routine sissy chores as well) rather than blog, I just kept going like the Energizer Bunny Girl.

Also wanted remind everyone that this week's panty poll is open until Wednesday at 7 AM.  If you haven't done so already, cast your vote here:  Panty Poll - Sissy Choices

I know the choices are tough, and even tougher when it comes to colors.  I think even colorblind sissies can seem to pick out the pink!

Love,

sissy terrie 💙

2 comments:

  1. I love bunny girl costumes. All types.

    nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Terri,
    The poll is such fun and all of us sissies are enjoying it. How about you also run a nightie of the week?
    Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts