About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, May 10, 2021

Bras for the Home Office

Working from home today with multiple virtual meetings and appointments I'll be able to be "mostly" femme.  But bra selection can be tricky depending on what kind of shirt I'll be wearing.

I'd love to wear one of these but...

...I'll have to find a shirt that hides them pretty well.

The heels will fine though.  No one will see those!

Love,

sissy terrie 💓


2 comments:

  1. So glad none of my meetings are video meetings. i'm able to dress completely feminine daily. The silver lining to this pandemic that sent me home over a year ago!
    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you say terrie, with the right blouse any bra is possible. Dare you to wear one of those with a sheer top :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts