About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, May 28, 2021

Fruity Friday

In my native part of the country it will be strawberry picking season soon.  As a kid is was always fun to go out to the farms and pick fresh strawberries.   So tasty.

Since these delicious berries are in season I thought I'd change what's usually Frilly Friday to feature some fruit flavored lingerie...

 

 

 

 

 The last one is my favorite!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

P.S. - Coming tomorrow - Part II of "A Change in Their Marriage"

3 comments:

  1. Terri - Absolutely love, love, love the first pair of panties with the bra! Simply gorgeous!!

    Missing your wonderful posts on Tumblr!

    Sissy Wife Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too terrie, although the others are lovely too

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts