About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Memorial Day 2021

I got this beautiful picture via email yesterday from Lingerie Briefs and thought I'd share it today with my readers.   It certainly is a day to remember and the message couldn't come at a better time.  Democracies around the world are being severely tested and threatened in a variety of ways.

 


Memorial Day is also kind of like the unofficial start of summer.  Since summer is officially three weeks away, Memorial Day is kind of like the season's "spring training" so to speak.  Summer is a great season for those of us withe a flair for the feminine (sissies included).  It's also a great season for one of my favorite outfits - the romper.  

I'll be featuring more of my favorite rompers in the coming weeks (a few will even have stories with them) but today's is one designed with the patriotic sissy in mind!  

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts