About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, May 21, 2021

Sissy Wardrobe Choices

A sissy wife never knows what she might be required to wear on any given day.  The choices aren't always hers.  If her Mistress doesn't lay something out for her to wear, then the sissy can decide.  But when She does, the sissy wife has no choice...

The selections aren't always dainty and delicate.  It could be a simple pair of pajamas just before bedtime...

Or a new dress for a romantic dinner together...

There are times however, when the Mistress' selection brings a certain level of angst.  On those nights when Her lover is going to spend the night, She tends to pick those She calls "cuckold outfits"as a treat for  Her sissy wife.  Mistress knows just how much her cuckold loves humiliation.

Love,

sissy terrie

5 comments:

  1. Oh Terri,
    I just love your sissy cuckold outfit!You're so lucky she treats you so well!
    I would just die wearing that, in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, please, please, Mistress, don’t make me wear a diaper under those babyish panties...please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be in a diaper and real crinkly plastic pants to add to your humiliation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our house rule is if her man is here I am in diapers

    ReplyDelete
  5. My my, I see there's interest in that pink baby outfit and what might come with it!

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts